A New Year

8:26 PM at 8:26 PM

New Year was low key this year.

Instead of champagne we rocked in the new year with Stoli vodka. The Russian way. I am not one for new years resolutions. Pretty much all of new years eve we looked at Costa Rica stuff on the internet. We paused for the vodka and drop of the ball. I went to sleep and my first dream of the new year took place in Costa Rica. I was in some rasta influenced village in rasta pants bargaining with this shopkeeper. I woke up the next morning and knew it had to happen.

So I bought a plane ticket to Costa Rica. Yes. That's right baby...I'm going to costa rica on 8/9/2008 for 12 nights. I have 8 months to plane the trip. But I can't wait. Really. It is supposed to be one of the top 1,000 places to see in the world before you die. It is as safe as you are going to get for central america. But yes there are shady planes, lots of reptiles including 21 foot alligators, banditos that rob, and maleria. But you know what...I'm going to love this trip. Put the worries aside, visit the rasta town I vividly saw in my dream, and take in the world.

So I guess my goals/resolutions are:

Stop stressing about the future and life-relax more...

Because I'm going to COSTA RICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I bought flight tickets that are non-refundable unless "death of passenger before departure date" happens.

0 comments: