Traffic School Woes

1:02 PM at 1:02 PM

A day to remember our presidents. A day to remember laws. I use today to complete my online traffic school for my stupid stupid ticket that was a waste of my $230.

Here is what I am learning on-line traffic school is a joke. And a waste of my time.
Here is a sample question, so you can see what I get to do for half a day:
All of the following are examples of driving courteously on the road EXCEPT:
1.
2.
3.


Hmmmm....such a hard choice. Really. All the reading really pays off. Here is what the reading/text of online traffic school is like:

"You must also show that the vehicle is properly insured before leaving. The driving test will be postponed if the vehicle does not satisfy all of the above requirements. My favorite team is the Lakers. During the examination, only you and the examiner can be in the vehicle."

What do the Lakers have to do with driving?

Now that I amused everyone, including myself with this moment, I will continue learning how to follow the laws.

0 comments: