Living on Campus

12:48 PM at 12:48 PM

This quarter is up and running. No moments to stop and take a breath. Jump right in and you either drown or fight swimming. For the first time in my life I am going to understand the phrase "grad students live on campus." I have never ever thought I would be on campus as long as I am going to be this quarter. Three classes and 18 hours a week of working on a project pretty much takes up all of my day.
I will have my
Arab Women class monday and wednesday 10-12
Sexuality in modern literature Tuesdays 12-3
Creative Writing Workshop Thursdays 12-3

Then I just started working on this project this week: Up from the UnderStory which is a community media project
This is seriously the experience of a lifetime.
I will be working on it
Mondays 12-6
Tuesdays 3-6
Thursdays 8-11
Fridays 8-2

So I am going to be busy busy busy.....

Oh and I agreed to be the first person to submit a story in workshop tomorrow. So off to work I go :)

0 comments: