Christmas

8:53 AM at 8:53 AM


Christmas was really relaxing this year. It felt quiet, yet everyone was in a happy good stress-free space. We were missing a few Chordas kids and Pablo. But the fun still went on. I brought over the vodka my co-worker Linda gave me and pretty much everyone had at least one shot, some of us had more. As I put it....
"This Stoli is the best vodka ever. It is so smooth. You feel drunk but you never get sick. It is like magic."
As my dad put it...."At costco you can buy a gallon of it! Next time I see it I will get it."
As my mom put it... "I don't like hard alcohol, but this is really good."
My family. We are not alcoholics. We are just Russian. And we like a good time.
Christmas was a good time. It was happy. There was lots of love. Everyone was more than generous with their gift giving. I got rasta shoes.
I received many, many costa rica books. We are buying tickets this week. And let the travel planning begin! I can't wait for the adventure to begin. It will be so cool. All the animals. The exploding volcanoes. Baby sea turtle season. Seriously, I can't wait.
Now we are off to Mendocino for mushroom hunting. Hopefully it will turn out well.
I hope everyone had wonderful Christmas' with their family. Filled with lots of love, because Family is the most important thing.






0 comments: