I hate decisions

2:04 PM at 2:04 PM

I really don't like making decisions, yet I face another one that needs to be made in 24 hours. I just went to an interview and walked out with a job offer. I don't know how I do it, but I do. I feel grateful to have a paid opportunity already lined up after graduation when most people don't, especially in the hard economic times. I just wish the job paid more. But then I think I am selfish for complaining since most people don't even have a job.

This job is nothing spectacular: it pays, I make pretty fliers for the city pools, count the money, buy snack bar supplies, and call people about class changes.

The biggest plus though...it's part time leaving me time to search for what I really want to do and apply to other places for September and the schedule is completely flexible. I set my own hours. I mean what more can I ask for?

Well, it's me. So there is always the other side where I start thinking maybe I should use the summer to leave town and do some volunteer job with some cool organization in another country. This is the time in my life to do something like that. But seriously, a paid position-part time-temporary? It's not like I'm locking myself in...Ahhhhh.....What do I do?

I hate decisions.

0 comments: