Busy Life- mini update

9:56 PM at 9:56 PM

Thesis writing is coming to a close. It is due this Thursday. I now have a title for my book. It makes me feel like all the stories are coming together as a whole.

Picnic day yesterday. Fun party at the Chordas' house, of course. Saw old friends, new friends, and family. I drank for 14 hours straight and had a rough day today, but managed to revise a story.

In between writing and drinking I have conversations online with my mom. Most our conversations deal with big issues and topics. They are probably the most amusing thing in this world:


Melissa: jesus is judgmental

Tanya: you think?

Melissa: of course
thats why certain people make it to hell and some to heaven

Tanya: i think nature just recycles us no matter what and the spirit thing lives on in some people's minds like a ghost
what religion would it be

Melissa: mother earth

Tanya: oh that's a good religion
lets start a church: Chordas church
first oficial meeting: Indians Ca
we can be a cult

Melissa: who would be the leader

Tanya: sacrifice meat chickens at the indians
pop he can kill
I really like it, I have a religion now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Church of mother earth, I like that. I use to think I belonged to the church of the blue sky, I should of been looking down instead of up. I'll have to up date my face book profile.

pop