My very own class

7:06 PM at 7:06 PM

It's official.

Next quarter I am scheduled to teach my own class. Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:10-6pm. It has it's own crn number, is in the schedule of classes, and everything. Chordas, M. is the listed instructor. I am so excited and nervous all in one. This weekend I need to choose two text books I will assign my students then I need to work on the syllabus. I need a book that is more instructional on the craft of fiction and then a anthology of short stories. I am choosing 30/30- 30 short stories from the last 30 years for the short story collection...but I need to look at a few more craft books before I make my decision. I like Bird by Bird by Anne Lammott...but I want to make sure there isn't anything else out there.
How Exciting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! you can do it. Just don't forget your original flair.

pop