Wedding Joy

5:40 PM at 5:40 PM

This last weekend I was able to share one of the most amazing days with two people I care about so much. On Thursday I drove up to Redding to help Katie prepare, decorate for her wedding on Saturday. Even though I was extremely nervous about giving a speech it was so much fun decorating and spending time with Katie and her family. It was like old times and made me miss spending time with the Tower's family. I just feel so comfortable with them and it is always happy times.

The wedding on Saturday was the most beautiful wedding I have ever experienced- it was perfect. Katie and Paul are so perfect for each other. Their vows- amazing...they both wrote practically the same vow without knowing it and it just shows how they are meant to be. There was lots of good food, dinner, friends, family, and laughter. I met some of Paul's friends who were amazing and great people too. My speech went well...and I was happy I was able to say it to Paul and Katie in front of all their family and friends. Taking pictures through downtown Redding was especially fun and getting ready. It was great to get a manicure with Katie and just relax they day before. It was fun cutting out many oak leaf table placement tags, hanging strips of fabric in the orchard trees, and painting wooden wedding signs. The whole wedding was just the way every little girl should dream their wedding as being.

The only not so fun part is that I got sick. Not too much partying sick- but a flu. I feel so icky and achy and not fun. At least the sickness waited till after the wedding but now I have to start school and it is not so much fun. I have orientations all week and today was a struggle. I just want to get better :(

0 comments: