Smoke Soup

10:01 PM at 10:01 PM

The smoke in California is killing me. It feels like some surreal movie where the world outside has caved in. I have had the worst headache in my life. My ears and sinus' are plugged which throws off my equilibrium making me dizzy and nauseous. I wonder if we'll be able to see stars and moons soon...or if this thick gray sky, that's like smoke soup will become a constant throbbing all over my head. No medication helps...only beer. I've been good all week trying to ride my bike to work, drive the GEM, and not use the car to add to the smog...but my breathing is getting worse.What is our planet coming too?

I've been working full time, meaning less time for writing and updating...but the money is good.

Last weekend I went with family to mendocino. It was so nice to escape the heat into 70 degree weather. It was fun to spend the weekend relaxing with the family. We played some good beer pong and found that my pop's is sure the beer pong champion. I guess you know you're a Chordas if you can play beer pong with the whole family.




Ana made Jaime into a Sand Stegasoras





Chordas Beer Pong Tournament

The Unbeatable Team

This next weekend I am driving into the fires to Napa for my best friend's bachelorette party that I planned. We're doing wine tasting and I rented us a vacation home in Napa with a hottub. I just wish the air would get better...but I am so excited for good times with good people this weekend.

0 comments: