New Camera Tricks

9:52 AM at 9:52 AM

My camera has a great zoom. I have been playing with it and learning the different settings. Here is one of Jaime James I took


School has not been hard lately, it just feels like it is dragging on. I am ready for summer. Every week I feel like I need something to look forward too, just to pull me through. On Wednesday, my friend from school and I were sitting in our office and were so tempted by the spring weather. We ditched our work and went to the Farmer's Market instead. On Thursday I went with my friends from work to Chevy's. $3 margaritas. Even less for all the laughing we did.

Today I am going to REI- biggest sale of the year, and I just got paid.
Tomorrow there are possibilities of a day trip to Santa Cruz, but sigh gas is so expensive.
Can you tell I'm ready for the summer and not at all motivated by school work. Burnout. Ready for a REAL break from it all.
I do love school though. Don't get me wrong. I am the happiest when I am in school. Learning. Reading. Networking.

0 comments: