The Month of May

7:56 PM at 7:56 PM

The month of may puts me in debt more than Christmas.
Everyone has their birthday, plus it is whole earth...which means pretty art things to purchase. And this year I got a cute shirt with a chicken on it, plus a necklace. The month of May is also a reflective month. Everyone is getting older. I've been thinking though, people really only use age to rate things: things they have or don't: kids, houses, jobs, etc. Things they can get once they turn 21 or what they can do once they turn 16. Age really doesn't matter though. Really it doesn't. Life ends when it does- differently for everybody. It could be depressing to think you are one year older-but why think that way? I think your already living the life you have been born into. Or the story you are the main character of. We all live in our own stories really. Stories that connect, stories that are climactic, stories that end. Why waste time dwelling on how you are older or that you are getting closer to the end of a really good book? Keep on living. Keep on enjoying every moment. Keep on being happy- debt or no debt. :)

Here are some more pictures from May since I have been lagging with the posting:
My Friends' Birthday at Sophias

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Tilden Park- Lisa's Birthday!


Climbing Trees- I've never been to Tilden before. It is amazing how this nature is just outside the city. I have also decided I want to live in Bezerkely. I really do like Berkeley. If only I could afford it. I found the most adorable cute 3 bed room house with a yard north of Telegraph but it is $3,000 a month :(

Whole Earth Day!

0 comments: