Spring Break

4:05 PM at 4:05 PM

This week of vacation has been busy but grand.

I have worked almost all day at the city, picking up some extra cash. It is good to be back in the office with my buddies. Working the 8-5 schedule when I am not used to it, makes it feel like a vacation. It only gets old when it becomes a routine.

Today I taught gymnastics. It was so much fun. Trampoline and parachutes. I was all into it. I liked the big parachute best. Hopefully there will be more gymnastics fun in the summer.

Yesterday I took my friend's toddler to the park. It was fun to go down slides, play hide and go seek, and just be a kid.

somehow this break called for children. Kicking back, relaxing, and laughing with kids.

Easter was nice too. It was quiet. Lisa and I made a yummy sangria and fruit salad. Then Palina, Lisa, and I dyed some eggs:


We are probably going camping to the Indian's tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it. We have not gone for the past few years because of rain. I just wish I had a working camera.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll send you my photos