Done with that Class

9:59 AM at 9:59 AM

One paper left and Spring Break here I come! The paper is due Tuesday, but I think I'm just going to do it today, get it over with, start spring break.

Yesterday I had my final exam for my undergrad class. It took me 10 minutes. Fastest final time ever. I hope this means the test was easy. I believe it was. I studied so long and hard for it. The professor also handed us back our papers that are worth 50% of our grade. I got an almost perfect grade. She took of 2 points for no reason really. All her comments say my paper was perfect, just what she was looking for. She just took those points off just to spite me. But oh well. 2 points? Seriously. I just want an A. I tried so hard in this class. The only thing she really could give me low points on was participation.

I just really want a 4.0 this quarter. I have never got a 4.0 in a college quarter.

This time I want to do it though. Just a little goal I set for myself. No reason why it really matters. I just want to prove to myself that I can do it. Cross your fingers. Grades will be ready next week.

I finally got a hair cut and I am loving it. It took me a month to find the time to do it. I decided to go after my final as a reward.

I also got a new tent. I want to go and use it. Maybe camping next weekend when I am truly done.

Last weekend I went to SF with Katie and Ellie. We went dancing at night and then bridesmaid dress shopping during the day. We found a perfect dress at Anthropologie but it was the wrong color. I can't wait till Katie's wedding it will be so much fun. I am starting to do planning for the bachlorette party. We're doing it in Napa. Way to much fun. I like weddings, especially when it is for your long time friend.

P.S. my camera broke- this is the new one I want: Pentax Optio M50 8mp
I need that tax return to come...

0 comments: