One Weekend to the Next

10:47 AM at 10:47 AM

Last weekend was a blast. I was so happy about the three-day weekend. I think every weekend should be three-day. This weekend came quickly, but it will probably be over before I know it. School is about to get crazy. The last three weeks always pile up, real quick. This weekend I have to read two 100 pages plays, 60 pages from a textbook, and a 200 page novel. A lot.
Then in three weeks I have three papers due and a presentation. Then a final. Busy. I've been so caught up in my work too. Learning html. I get so stuck on it. Fixated. Like I know I can do something but can't figure out how...but I want to know how...so I sit there for hours trying to figure it out. When I do it is amazing. It is like solving a puzzle...but then I realize hours went by. Good for work...no good for school.

Nicole's birthday last weekend was a blast. It was nice to let loose and not have the tensions of school work pinching my brian. I tried belly dancing with Linda. Way to much fun.
Then I went on a hike in the bay area last Sunday. It was so pretty. You wouldn't expect the bay to look like it did. Afterwards I found this restaurant online that I wanted to try. It was Carribean. It was so damn good. I also love researching restuarants and then trying them out. There is so much excitement. Sometimes I just want to be a restaurant critic. I had plantains at this restaurant and they were so good. I hate bananas, but these plantains were fried it garlic and mmm so good. It felt good to have good food after a long hike.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my girls! Very cool picture.