One of those unorganized graduate school moments

8:15 AM at 8:15 AM

I need it to be the weekend. Actually it can just be Thursday. I like Thursdays. My creative writing class makes me happy and there is never any stress. But Monday-Wednesday kills me. And on top of that I didn't have a weekend this past weekend because I was studying for a test. And right now I have to go and find some sort of summary online for a 300 page book I was supposed to read but I think I threw it away by accident.
Pretty much I want it to be Friday.
So I can go to dinner with my friends.
Then on Saturday I am going shopping in Sacramento
Then Sunday I want to go on a hike with Jaime
And then Monday, well monday no school.
I can't wait for this weekend.
Oh and the Costa Rica planning has been a perfect procrastination method. We have now reserved two places. But that will come later...now I must go read up.

0 comments: