pablo the best dog ever

4:46 PM at 4:46 PM






Pablo died last night. It has been a round night and day. I cannot even focus on the stacks of homework I have. It is so much harder than I thought. No one even expected this. He was not sick. Out of all the dogs I always thought he would be last. I just took him the beach, then putah creek, and the greenbelt. The last month of his life I spent every weekend with him. I was so amazed that he would outdo Jaime endurance-wise for being 11. I loved him so much. He was such a part of our family and could really understand people more than any other dog. I only wish jaime can live up to what pablo was.

He really was the best dog ever. Life just isn't fair. It is so hard. I am glad I was able to visit him everyday for the past week in the ICU. I hope he wasn't scared and alone when his heart stopped.

we went and visited him at 6pm last night and then got the call at 8pm that he died. we brought him his frisbe yesterday and I told him we love him and can't wait for him to come home.

Then he is just gone. forever. Only a memory that becomes more distant as time goes on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work.