I'd say I'm off to a good start

9:10 PM at 9:10 PM

Things I have done now that it is summer vacation and I am officially done with school (students' grades sent to registrar, thesis past, final paper turned in, commencement commenced):

+Get sick for the first time in a year

+catch up on sleep

+ Take Jaime back to obedience class and have a successful hour long class where Jaime showed me he can be an outstanding dog

+ Go out to breakfast with my Bunia

+ Read for pleasure

+Apply for a job at Sierra Nevada

+Drink beer

+ Watch trashy TV, such as "Sixteen and Pregnant" on MTV and the Bachelorette

+Go back to work at City Hall

+Walk Jaime and Sam

+Draw

+Check out Russia books from the library to plan a trip

Even though I am going to miss school so much- I was financially stable, had time, made good friends, grew as a person, learned more than I can imagine...I would say I am off to a good start of my new life

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember you may feel a little distressed being inbetween things now, it's actually a pretty good place to be, and you may never be here again for a very long time once you start working full time. So try to take advantage of it! The possibilities are endless.

pop