Holday Prep

3:39 PM at 3:39 PM

It's hard to believe how busy and fast time goes. I have had one and a half weeks off and managed to not look at my thesis edits nor turn my resume into a CV. Somehow I keep incredibly busy doing everything but school or work related stuff. I wash dishes, bake cookies, play with dogs, do holiday prep. For the first time in my life I feel like a housewife of sorts and I like it. I am enjoying avoiding the rest of life and look forward to the holiday fun tomorrow.

Time flies in every aspect of my life but one: the holidays are taking forever to get here...as a housewife it feels like you are continuously prepping for the celebration. At least by the time it comes you are good and ready and excited.
The dogs are even ready:


2 comments:

Katie T said...

This housewife ran out of time to get you your present before christmas. I'll bring it over after the holiday (or save it for new years).

Anonymous said...

Merry Chritmas baby! We're here, and I'm never ready.

po